Oil-in-Gel MakeUp RemoverCampaign: Daringly Beautiful | Functionality: Toiletries
When you massage this innovative gel cleanser onto your skin it transforms into a light-weight cleansing oil that leaves skin clean, soft, and perfectly balanced; never feeling dry or stripped. The gel texture is related to the oil thickening action of Ethocel™ Standard 100 Premium. In parallel, Dow Corning® FZ-3196 helps to erase any traces of the days make-up. Argan oil restores the skin’s natural moisture and pH balance. Tsubaki oil and Apricot kernel oil are also well-known for their skin moisturising properties. Finally, Rosamox™ is a natural antioxidant derived from rosemary extract, and prevents oxidative degradation of fats and oils, which can lead to off appearance and odours.
|Trade name||INCI name||Supplier||%|
|Kalcol® 200G||Octyldodecanol||Kao Chemicals Europe/Univar*||35.5|
|Dow Corning® FZ-3196||Caprylyl Methicone||Dow Corning/Univar*||10.0|
|Radia 7732||Isopropyl Palmitate||Oleon/Univar*||20.0|
|Tsubaki Oil Virgin Deodorized|
|Camellia japonica Seed Oil||Naturex/Univar*||7.5|
|Apricot Kernel Oil Refined||Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil||Kerfoot/Univar*||7.5|
|Argan Organic CPD Oil||Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil||Kerfoot/Univar*||11.5|
|Ethocel™ Standard 100 Premium||Ethylcellulose||Dow Personal Care/Univar*||5.0|
|Rosamox™||Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil|
(and) Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary)
|Cashmere Silk AR423890||Fragrance||CPL Aroma||1.5|
|90095 D&C Red n°17|
(0.1% in Emanon® HE)
|CI 26100||Univar Colour*||0.5|
|90098 DC Violet N2|
(0.1% in Emanon® HE)
|CI 60725||Univar Colour*||0.5|
- Combine in the order ingredients of phase A under stirring at room temperature.
- Heat phase A at 85°C with stirring until completely dispersed.
- Cool down at 40°C phase A under stirring.
- Add in the order ingredients phase B into phase A
- Stable at 3 months at room temperature and 40°C.
- This oil-in-gel is gentle and soothing. It works fast to remove even the most adhering stains and pigmented shades. Put a little amount on your skin with your finger and let it sit for 30 seconds before removing with a wet wash cloth. It’s easy to use and it does not require any rubbing or tugging to rid your lips of your favourite lacquer.
- Delicate jelly texture with attractive viscosity and colour